Refunds and returns
Refund, returns, credit note policy (01/09/2022)
- Staff may not collect or receive goods from clients without approval. Website clients wishing to return goods must request this online by signing into https://books.optimiclassroom.co.za/account. All clients must be in possession of an authorised return request which they will receive by email before returning goods.
- Clients must ensure goods are returned except in cases where Optimi Classroom has made an error and will arrange the return.
- Books on exclusive offer are not subject to any further discount and may not be used in conjunction with any other exclusive offer or discount. Books on exclusive offers are not available on credit accounts and certain exclusive offers may only be available on our website.
- No refund will be allowed on goods accepted for return and they will have to be exchanged for a website voucher/credit note or goods to the value of the return. Proof of purchase must be provided.
- The following goods will not be accepted for return unless due to an error on the part of Optimi Classroom: any publication where there is a new edition or about to be a new edition, study guides, exclusive offers, or any non-stock item ordered specifically for clients (special orders).
- Proof of purchase must be provided for all returns and no goods will be accepted for return/exchange or credit once thirty days from the date of sale has elapsed.
- Children moving to a new school or staying in the same grade after having ordered books will have the option of a full refund. Written proof must be provided from either school.
- Where any terms and conditions are contrary to applicable South African legislation, the applicable legislation will prevail.
- Optimi Classroom reserves the right to make changes to this Refund / Returns / Credit Note Policy without prior notice. Changes will apply from their publication date and not retrospectively.